Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Mô tả sản phẩm
Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range, that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic!
This Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the features of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow harps:
• The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low- or Superlow harps (except A: 1 -9 are taken from a HA)
• The notes in holes 4-12 are taken from holes 1-9 of the normal 1847 models
• convenient handling though there are two holes more brass reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
• very good response wooden body, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
• German Silver reedplates
• Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1-9 and traditional brass reeds in holes 10-12
The Solist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit into the players hands to give him the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic like he is used to. This enables for full-cupped playing. The additional bass octave allows playing rhythms. There are manifold opportunities to play in octaves, too.
Tone table – SOLIST PRO 12 STEEL
Tuning – Low Octave Pro12
Phí vận chuyển: 30,000